Big news for Courtyard Care Center!
Courtyard Care was recently recognized for achieving quality initiative goals outlined by American Health Care Association. The Quality Initiative Recognition Program is structured to commend AHCA nursing facilities that meet at least four of the suggested goals.
These goals are outlined below…
- Decrease turnover rates among nursing staff by 15% from 2015 or achieve/maintain at or less than 40%
- Adopt Core-Q customer satisfaction questionnaire and measure and upload data to LTC Trend Tracker
- Reduce the number of unintended health care outcomes
- Safely reduce the number of hospital readmissions within 30 days during a skilled nursing center stay by a total of 30% from December 2011 or achieve and maintain a low rate of 10%
- Improve discharge back to the community by 10% from December 2014 or achieve and maintain a high rate of at least 70%
- Improve functional outcomes by 10% from December 2015 or maintain an average rate of improvement of 75%
- Safely reduce the off-label use of antipsychotics in long-stay nursing center residents by a total of 30% from December 2011
- Safely reduce hospitalizations among long-stay residents by 15% from December 2014 or achieve/maintain a low rate of 10% or less
Congratulations and thank you to the Courtyard Care Center team for working so hard to receive the AHCA Quality Initiative Award! To read more, visit the AHCA website: https://www.ahcancal.org/quality_improvement/qualityinitiative/Pages/RecognitionProgram.aspx